EverythingYouKnowIsWrong EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

That was great.

Awesome movie. The art style was much nicer than Albuquerque was (not that it wasn't good). You've certainly improved. I'm looking foward to more animations from you. :)

Destroy Your Hunger Destroy Your Hunger

Awesome Animation

Going to vote for your ad, because I thoroughly enjoyed it. Animation was smooth, sound quality was great, and it was an overall nice cartoon.

StickDinosaur responds:

Thanks dude, greatly appreciated.

YOU are a PIRATE! YOU are a PIRATE!

Yar!

Starogre... we meet again. Funny animation. I enjoyed it. You even got me with a surprise moral to the story!

Starogre responds:

likewise

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Very High Quality!

I'm impressed at the quality of this work. Heck, I first saw it on youtube, and at first I thought it was from an actual show. You did an incredible job, and I'm wondering if you do professional work like this. Have you considered making a TV series? :p

Jackie Jackie

Wasn't Expecting The Ending

That really threw me off, but it was an overall hilarious movie in the end. Good job, and I've always loved your animation style.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Beautiful.

That was a captivating story... and like the previous reviewer stated, it didn't need words. It was touching and deep. I loved it, and I look forward to more of your work.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Beautifully Done, As Always

Krinkels, you cease to amaze. I'll always be a fan of your work. I can't wait for the next episode.

the True MapleStory the True MapleStory

For a parody, it's spot on.

Hmm... yeah... this pretty much sums up the entire game. XD

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

That was hilarious.

Ahh... Left 4 Dead humor... it never fails.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step