Indestructible Girl Indestructible Girl

Wait, what?

A game starring an anime babe and I DON'T get hentai when I beat it? What is this world coming to? Regardless, that was a fun little game! The music was okay, It didn't get annoying, and I enjoyed the mechanics of it. It played very well.

myThing BETA myThing BETA

Buggy, but promising.

As of now, it's very buggy, and there's not much indication on what different things do. You should add a help function or something like that. If this will be able to do what you say it will be able to do, I'm looking forward to it.

Pico Sim Date Pico Sim Date

Greatest. Sim. Ever.

Congrats on making this. This is one of the funnest and coolest Dating Sims i've ever played. Seriously, it was really awesome. The graphics were superb, and everything else was great. Excpet sound. You could've added some more music. But that's just a minor detail. Great game!

BTW, the ending was freaking hilarious!

Flash Chatroom Flash Chatroom

I expected a real chat room.

I'm very dissapointed. I actually expected a real chat instead of random words. You dissapoint me -liam-. WHY COULDN'T IT BE A REAL CHAT?!
WWHHYY!!!??!?!???!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!?

liam0 responds:

What the hell, it is real :S

Lord of the Dance Game Lord of the Dance Game

I envy you.

Oh how I wish I could have that DDR ActionScript. Man, It would be so cool to have it... you did great on this by the way. It was a bit hard though... *coughdidntgetpastfirstlevelcough*

Willy Wonka -Shoot em up Willy Wonka -Shoot em up

Awesome!

Oh, and to that one guy, I got a score of 223,000. Beat THAT.

The Big Fat Tutorial The Big Fat Tutorial

It's very rare I give someone a 10.

But you deserve it! This is by far THE GREATEST tutorial on Newgrounds. Your graphics are simply incredible. I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw it. Oh, and thanks A LOT for the masking tutorial. Masking confusedf the hell out of me. Also, thanks A TON for putting that scripted camera in. It's simply god-like. Seriously. Please, make more tutorials. This is great!

P.S. What was with the crashing plane?! It had me cracking up!

Helbereth responds:

Thanks, I tried to make it visually pleasing and intellectually informative. I already plan to make another - just not immediately.

The crashing plane was completely random and pretty much pointless. The idea came when i was writing that section of the tutorial. Something about 'layer planes' sparked me to comment that 'no we're not going on an airplane'...

So initially I made the plane and just flew it by...

Then I thought... 'there aren't supposed to be any planes, and this might confuse people'... so I made it crash and burn, just to seal the deal.

Doing that plane is what sparked me to expand the scope of the buttons and extras. I figured 'well, that was fun... I'll make more!'.

Anyway, thanks for the compliments and the review!

Electric Air Beta Electric Air Beta

Awsome!

This is a great game! But, Make the lines that come up thicker. Some of the notes were REALLY hard to hit because the lines was so thin. It'll be great if you fix that. Also, Compress the music.

Nightmare Before X-Mas Nightmare Before X-Mas

Pretty cool!

Graphics - Really nice! I've seen some better graphics, but these are really up there!

Style - Theres a few rolling ball games here already.

Sound - The music was cool.

Violence - <No comment>

Interactivity - <No comment>

Humor - I found it funny that you played as Jack's head...

Overall - I like the Nightmare before chrsitmas and i've never seen a game out of it. Good Job!

~FP3

Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy

Greatest RPG on Newgrounds

Wow. This is the greatest RPG i've ever played. (On Newgrounds). Congrats to you man!

Graphics - Simply amazing. They PWN anything I make. Also, it's VERY smooth. Good job! The icons of the characters were amazing too.

Style - RPG's rock! I love them! That is why you get an 8. But, there are also other RPG's here.

Sound - Very good! Not the best quality, but still good! There were lots of them!

Violence - It's an RPG, so there will be fighting going on.

Interactivity - It's a game, so, of course it's interactive. It was really fun though!

Humor - I found it funny that there were little 8-Bit characters running around as enemies.

Overall - Simply amazing! No doubt this is going on front page!