EverythingYouKnowIsWrong EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

That was great.

Awesome movie. The art style was much nicer than Albuquerque was (not that it wasn't good). You've certainly improved. I'm looking foward to more animations from you. :)

Destroy Your Hunger Destroy Your Hunger

Awesome Animation

Going to vote for your ad, because I thoroughly enjoyed it. Animation was smooth, sound quality was great, and it was an overall nice cartoon.

StickDinosaur responds:

Thanks dude, greatly appreciated.

YOU are a PIRATE! YOU are a PIRATE!

Yar!

Starogre... we meet again. Funny animation. I enjoyed it. You even got me with a surprise moral to the story!

Starogre responds:

likewise

Indestructible Girl Indestructible Girl

Wait, what?

A game starring an anime babe and I DON'T get hentai when I beat it? What is this world coming to? Regardless, that was a fun little game! The music was okay, It didn't get annoying, and I enjoyed the mechanics of it. It played very well.

myThing BETA myThing BETA

Buggy, but promising.

As of now, it's very buggy, and there's not much indication on what different things do. You should add a help function or something like that. If this will be able to do what you say it will be able to do, I'm looking forward to it.

Pico Sim Date Pico Sim Date

Greatest. Sim. Ever.

Congrats on making this. This is one of the funnest and coolest Dating Sims i've ever played. Seriously, it was really awesome. The graphics were superb, and everything else was great. Excpet sound. You could've added some more music. But that's just a minor detail. Great game!

BTW, the ending was freaking hilarious!

FFIX: Loss of me (beatrix) FFIX: Loss of me (beatrix)

Too soft.

It's good sounding, but make it a bit louder.

Klawd responds:

ok...thanks for telling me that, i'll upgrade it soon!!